Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, 10 January 2016

Karnataka Bank recruitment 2016 officer posts

02:03
Karnataka Bank recruitment 2016 officer postsKarnataka Bank recruitment 2016 officer posts : Karnataka Bank limited invites application for the position of officers scale – I to be positioned at its branches / offices located across India. Apply online before 18th January 2016.
Name of post:- officers scale – I
Eligibility:- Post – Graduation
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 37400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 18th January 2016
Total No. of Posts:-  Not Specified
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of officers scale – I should not less than 21 years and should not more than 28 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of officers scale – I should have post – graduation in any discipline (Exclusive Post – graduation diploma) or graduate in agriculture science or law as on 1stJanuary 2016.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of officers scale – I will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates applying for the position of officers scale – I in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates applying for the position of officers scale – I are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and Rs 600/- for all other categories candidates. The payment can be made by using debit cards / RuPay / visa card / master card / Mastero card / credit card / internet banking / IMPS / cash cards / mobile wallets.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of officers scale – I may apply online through official website of Karnataka Bank limited http://www.karnatakabank.com from 7th January 2016 to 18th January 2016.

Share/Bookmark
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

0 comments:

Post a Comment